Aug 12, 2020
Apr 16, 2020
RSS Medical Affairs Stay Connected Initiative Webinars @ BrightTAL
As more professionals work remotely and conferences, trainings, etc. are cancelled in response to the spread of COVID-19, we want to do our part to help everyone to stay connected and productive.
This is why the RSS Medical Affairs team has launched the "Stay Connected Initiative" which will start with a scientific education webinar series on key Roche Sequencing related topics and provide opportunity to connect, learn and engage.
These live scientific education webinars will be available to everyone through “BrightTALK” and start April 16th, 2020. Please see the schedule below for more details. You can sign up for the webinars on the BrightTALK website https://www.brighttalk.com/ or via clicking on the links next to the respective session HERE.
Aug 22, 2019
2nd Tumour Microenvironment Pathology Symposium - Saturday November 30th, 2019 (9-13h) – Diegem
- Predictive biomarkers for cancer immunotherapy: Responders are alike while non-responders are unresponsive in their own way. – dr. Mark Kockx
- The life and times of DNA mismatch repair (MMR): from molecular obscurity to theranostics superstar - Prof. dr. Corrado d'Arrigo
- Everything you need to know about fusion genes – Prof. dr. Patrick Pauwels
Location: Office Roche Diagnostics Belgium - Greenhouse BXL - Berkenlaan 8A - Diegem
More information or registration: https://eloqua.roche.com/TME_2019
Aug 12, 2019
The VENTANA pan-TRK (EPR17341) Assay:
- The first assay of its type to detect tropomyosin receptor kinase (TRK) with anticipated use across multiple solid tumour types.
- The assay is expected to provide improved data on the prevalence of TRK proteins in tumour tissue studies.
- The significance of TRK fusion proteins is currently being investigated in various cancer indications
This product is intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD)
Aug 12, 2019
The VENTANA ROS1 (SP384) Rabbit Monoclonal Primary Antibody:
- The first and only pre-optimized, ready-to-use IVD IHC ROS1 assay on the market
- Highly correlated to FISH break-apart status (92.5% OPA)1
- High correlation between pathologists (96.4% OPA)2
- Huang, R. et al. P2.09-13 Correlation of ROS1 (SP384) Immunohistochemistry with ROS1 Rearrangement Determined by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization. IASLC 2018 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer Abstracts. https://wclc2018.iaslc.org/wp-... Accessed 6th March, 2019.
- Hanlon Newell, A. et al. MA26.07 ROS1 (SP384) Immunohistochemistry Inter-Reader Precision Between 12 Pathologists. IASLC 2018 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer Abstracts. https://wclc2018.iaslc.org/wp-... Accessed 6th March, 2019.